At our school we educate, challenge and nurture the whole child in a happy, safe, respectful and inclusive environment.
- produce happy, confident, independent children who are well prepared for the future;
- motivate every child through a rich educational experience;
- recognise every child’s worth and potential through all their achievements;
- ensure that parents, teachers and children are all part of our team and enjoy their time at our school;
- provide pastoral care, support and promote values which embrace our diverse community;
- have high academic and personal expectations for all our children;
- emphasise the importance of learning and understanding other cultures from an early age;
- ensure that our highly motivated team are open to learning through continuous professional development;
- establish a courteous, caring and self-disciplined community which embraces the principal that every child matters.