At our school we educate, challenge and nurture the whole child in a happy, safe, respectful and inclusive environment.
General Enquiries – Mrs Bell Office Manager
SEN Enquiries – Mrs McClean (Senco)
- produce happy, confident, independent children who are well prepared for the future;
- motivate every child through a rich educational experience;
- recognise every child’s worth and potential through all their achievements;
- ensure that parents, teachers and children are all part of our team and enjoy their time at our school;
- provide pastoral care, support and promote values which embrace our diverse community;
- have high academic and personal expectations for all our children;
- emphasise the importance of learning and understanding other cultures from an early age;
- ensure that our highly motivated team are open to learning through continuous professional development;
- establish a courteous, caring and self-disciplined community which embraces the principal that every child matters.
At Park view primary School we take the online safety of our Pupils very seriously. Please follow this link to helpful advice and reporting tools.