All schools are required by the DfE School Information Regulations 2012 to make key information available online. Simply click on the section name to take you to that location.
A paper copy will be made available upon request free of charge.
1. School Name, Address, Telephone Number and Contact Name
2. Bury Admissions Guide, Admission Procedure
3. Most Recent Ofsted Report
4. Key Stage 2 Results 2019 These are the most recent performance measures as published by the Secretary of State.The government will not publish KS2 school level data for the 2021 to 2022 academic year. They have archived data from the 2018 to 2019 academic year because they recognise that the data from that year may no longer reflect current performance.
5. School Performance Tables
6. Curriculum Content and Phonics Statement
7. Behaviour Policy, Behaviour Policy Addendum and Behaviour Principles
8. Complaints Policy and Procedures
9. PPG Strategy 2022-23 and PPG Strategy 2021-22
10. Evidencing the Impact of the PE Sport Premium 2022-23
11. SEN School Information, Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy, Accessibility Policy and Accessibility plan
12. Park View COVID-19 Catch-up Funding Plan
13. Park View Remote Learning Policy and Remote Online Learning Offer
14. Equality Objective Statement
15. Bury Directory and Local Offer www.sendlocalofferbury.com
16. Charging and Remission Policy
17. Our Ethos and Values
18. Governor Information