Early Years home learning menu – Summer castles and knights
Early Years home learning menu – Under the sea
Year 1 home learning menu – Memory Box
Year 1 home learning menu – Splendid Skies
Year 2 home learning menu – Land Ahoy
Year 2 home learning menu – Wriggle and Crawl
Year 3 home learning menu – Flow
Year 3 home learning menu – Predator
Year 4 home learning menu – Road Trip USA!
Year 4 home learning menu -Summer 2 Traders and Raiders
Year 5 home learning menu – Pharaohs
Year 5 home learning menu – Time Traveller
Year 6 home learning menu – Ancient Maya
Year 6 home learning menu – Gallery Rebels
Year 2 home learning ideas
Picture News Prompt 1
Picture News Prompt 2
Learning from Home Ideas – 23rd March
- Classroom Secrets Kids website – Platform for learning grammar, punctuation, spelling, maths, reading history (years 1-6).
- Doorway online website – Collection of interactive literacy games and numeracy activities.
- Emile website – Online program for 4-12 year olds that covers the UK national primary curriculum for numeracy and SPaG with some phonics thrown in (free access currently).
- Pobble 365 website – ‘One picture. One teaching resource. Every day.’
- Robin Hood MAT website – Lots of learning projects for parents and schools (EYFS, KS1, Y3/4, Y5/6). Be sure to read the project overview guides first.
- Robin Hood Multi Academy Trustwebsite – Learning projects for schools (EYFS, KS1, Y3/4, Y5/6)
- Teacher’s pet website – Provides thousands of resources for KS1 and KS2.
- TTS website – Free home learning activity booklets for Early Years, KS1 and KS2.
- Twinkl website – 500,000+ teacher-created materials and resources.
- TES – Home Learning Resources
- www.topmarks.co.uk (especially good on here are Hit the Button and Daily 10.)
- iCompute website – Supporting schools with comprehensive computing curricula for pupils aged 3-11 (free access currently).
Wider Opps (Year 4 – Flutes and Clarinets)