At Park View Primary School, we educate and nurture the whole child, providing opportunities for each child to discover and develop their unique talents and abilities. Our children work hard and play hard. We create a culture of achievement within a vibrant and stimulating learning environment ensuring positive reinforcement at all levels of ability through appropriately differentiated expectations. Our vision is for Park View Primary School children to stand on their own as lifelong learners, growing in confidence and independence, prepared to be major contributors to our global challenges.
Mission Statement of Park View
- Create a culture of achievement and positive reinforcement at all levels of ability
- Adopt a forward-looking and innovative approach which reflects our awareness of current and future trends without sacrificing traditional strengths
- Provide high-calibre staff who are themselves open to learning and who are given extensive training opportunities for continuing professional development
- Provide a high quality learning environment with a happy, vibrant atmosphere, and within it a sense of purpose and a climate of open, friendly communication built through mutual trust and respect
- Educate the whole child by providing opportunities in breadth and depth for the concurrent development of all dimensions of school life – emotional, spiritual, academic, cultural, moral, linguistic, physical and creative
- Discover and develop the unique talents and abilities of each individual, in accordance with the philosophy and vision of the school.
Aims of Park View
We aim to provide a holistic approach, wherein the Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural values we espouse are embedded in every aspect of school life. We aim to foster and develop a caring community where everyone feels respected and valued and children are happy. The aims of Park View Primary School embrace the educational aims of the school which are to:
- Produce happy, confident children who are well prepared for the future
- Motivate every child through a fantastic educational experience
- Afford every child a broad and well-rounded education
- Recognise every child’s worth through their all-round achievements
- Ensure that parents, teachers and children are all part of the team and enjoy their time with Park View
- Realise the potential of all children and manage their expectations and those of their parents
- Provide comprehensive pastoral care and instil strong family values which embrace our diverse community
- Have high academic expectations for all children in a nurturing environment
- Emphasise the importance of learning a foreign language from an early age.
CEOP – Online Protection
At Park view primary School we take the online safety of our Pupils very seriously. Please follow this link to helpful advice and reporting tools.More Info